Surya Shaki: energy activation process
Surya Shaki Process:
Surya Shakti is an active form of the Sun Salutation. It is an ancient yogic practice that is a powerful sequence of 18 postures. It is designed as a holistic process for great physical fitness. “Surya” means Sun, and “Shakti” means energy. Surya Shakti cultivates great physical fitness and strength.
In this workshop you will learn the practice of Surya Shaki, along with complementary asanas for preparation and closing, like this you can continue practicing on your own.
Limited Seats Available. Pre- Registration is recommended.
Age : From 14+ Yrs
Physical Intensity : Medium
No prior experience of yoga is required
Please come on an empty stomach condition: Finish a meal 4 hours prior to the class, snack 2.5 hours prior, beverage or cigarette 1.5 hours before the class.
Due to the nature of the practices taught, there are some contraindications. People who fall under any of the below categories are not eligible to participate at this time.
– Women who are currently pregnant
– Anyone who has had major open surgery within the last 6 months
– Anyone who has had a laparoscopic surgery or any severe muscular injury within the last 6 weeks
As a general note, always consult and follow your doctor’s advice. If you have any questions regarding your participation, please email us
GUIDELINES FOR HATHA YOGA PROGRAMS
– Carry your own yoga mat, your own cushion & water bottle
– Participants entry will start 30 minutes before session timing
-Latecomers strictly not allowed
Detailed Guidelines will be shared with you over email.
Saturday December 2nd 2023
Price: 2400 baht
(1800 baht for those who already know Surya Kriya)
- 4 pm - 7 pm
- 3h workshop
- The ending time may vary 10-15min