Angamardana: Fitness for Yoga
Angamardana is a system rooted in yoga that offers to everyone the opportunity to invigorate the body and to reach peak physical and mental health. “Angamardana” means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs and other parts of the body. This practice revitalises the body on all levels including the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal structure, nervous system, and the basic energy system. It strengthens the spine, builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity, taking years off the body. Designed by Sadhguru, Isha Angamardana needs no fitness equipment. It involves only the body and floor exercises that can be practiced anywhere, even during travel.
- Strengthens the spine, skeletal and muscular systems
- Builds physical strength, fitness and tenacity
Invigorates the body, bringing a sense of lightness and freedom in the body
- Prepares the body for Hatha Yoga
- Revitalises the body including the muscles, blood circulation, skeletal and nervous systems
- Helps in weight-loss
Yogasanas: Alignment with the cosmic Geometry
Yogasanas are physical postures through which one can transform the body and the mind into a possibility for ultimate wellbeing. Offered as a set of 21 powerful postures, this is a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, becoming in sync with the existence. Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy to naturally achieve a chemistry of health, joy, blissfulness, and above all balance.
By consciously forming the body into a certain posture, one creates a conducive passage for energy flow that can elevate one’s consciousness and one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being.
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilisation of the body, mind and energy system
- Deceleration of the ageing process
Surya Kriya: Ignite your Inner Power
Surya Kriya is a potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner well-being. “Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life. Surya Kriya is a complete spiritual process by itself.
- Develops mental clarity and focus
- Remedies weak constitutions
- Boosts vigor and vitality
- Balances the body, mind and energies
- Rejuvenates all the major organ systems including balancing hormonal levels
- Supports one to become meditative and experience peacefulness and joy
Surya Shakti: Energise your system
Surya Shakti builds the physical body – it makes the sinews and ligaments of your body strong. In Yoga, we give importance to the sinews that hold the skeletal system and the whole body together. When we do any yogic practice, which is physical in nature, the focus is mainly to strengthen those, not to pump up your muscles. Strengthening the sinews of the body is what will endure for a long time and keep you well. Surya Shakti does this in a tremendous way.
- Brings about physical fitness and overall wellbeing
- Makes the sinews and ligaments of the body strong
- Increases mental alertness and focus
- Creates a basis for one to move into higher states of energy
- Increases physical strength & stamina
- Realigns the musculo-skeletal system
- Increases energy levels
Bhuta Shuddhi: Purification of the Elements
The basis for all creation, including the physical body, is the group of five elements: earth, water, wind, fire, and space. The wellbeing of the body and mind can be established by purifying these five elements within the human system. This process also shapes the body into a stepping stone towards one’s ultimate wellbeing.
Bhuta Shuddhi means “purification of the elements” and is a process of cleansing the 5 elements within the human system. This process transmitted by Sadhguru provides an unique opportunity for everyone to benefit from this science, which otherwise requires intense spiritual practices.
- Keeps the system in harmony and balance
- Prepares the system to handle powerful states of energy
- Enhances the capabilities of the physical body, mind and energy system
- Creates the basis to gain complete mastery over the human system
Upa Yoga : Rejuvenate the Joints
Upa Yoga is a simple yet powerful system of practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system. Based on a sophisticated understanding of the body’s mechanics, Upa-yoga brings great ease to the whole system. It relieves physical stress and tiredness. Within the human system, the energy flows along 72,000 pathways called nadis. At the joints, the nadis form energy nodes, making the joints into storehouses of energy. Upa-yoga activates this energy and also lubricates the joints, creating an instant sense of alertness and liveliness. It rejuvenates the body after a period of inactivity and negates the effects of jetlag and long travel.
- Relieves physical stress and tiredness
- Strengthens the joints and muscles
- Rejuvenates the body after periods of inactivity
- Negates the effects of jetlag and long travel