* As a precautionary measure we're opening only few slots per workshop * All social distancing guidelines are mandatory to be adhered to.
Yogasanas – Postures to raise your consciousness
The word asana literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable asanas a body can assume, 84 have been identified as Yogasanas, through which one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being. Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
“Hatha Yoga is about aligning your system to the cosmic geometry. A way to become an extension of cosmic reverb.” – Sadhguru
Yogasanas – Not Just An Exercise
In an untrained state, the human body is a constant manifestation of various levels of compulsiveness. By consciously forming the body into a certain posture, one creates a conducive passage for energy flow that can elevate one’s consciousness. Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
The Best Way to Master Yogasanas
Offered as a set of 21 postures, Isha’s Yogasanas program is a powerful tool to transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate wellbeing. They are not taught merely for physical fitness and strength, but enables a person to flower into his ultimate potential;
to naturally achieve a state of health, joy, and bliss.
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilisation of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the ageing process
- Suitable for anyone who is 14yrs +
- Attendance for all session is mandatory
- Pre-registration mandatory
- No experience of yoga necessary
- No refund after registration
- Please bring your own yoga mat or you can purchase a cotton yoga mat at venue
- Please maintain empty stomach condition before the class. (4 hours gap after full meal, 2.5 hours after light snack & 1.5 hours after a beverage
Covid 19 Guidelines:
- These sessions are hosted in small groups. If you have any travel history in the recent 14 days before the session, please let the teacher know before registering.
- If you have any symptoms of flu or cold, please avoid registering for the session.
- Your body temperature will be checked before entering the hall and you will be allowed only if there is no signs of fever or cold.
- Please carry a face mask.
- 8:30am - 11am
- Session 1/4
- 8am - 11am
- Session 2/4
- 4pm - 7pm
- Session 3/4
- 4pm - 7pm
- Session 4/4